Pav & Broome’s Lifetime Diamond Upgrade Program
No need to put off your purchase to save for the future. The equity can be worn now until you are ready to upgrade.
Diamonds 0.50 carats or more, purchased from Pav & Broome Fine Jewelry, can be upgraded at any time in the future, and the best part is that you will not lose any of your original investment, excluding taxes and/or insurance costs. Simply return the original diamond and buy your upgraded diamond for only the difference in price!*
This means the ring you proposed with can be upgraded to twice the carat size for Christmas or your anniversary – and you only pay the difference in price between the two.
It’s that easy. You don’t have to put off a purchase today to save for the future…the equity can be worn until you are ready to upgrade.
Taking advantage of our diamond upgrade program is simple:
- Buy the diamond that’s affordable today and use its value towards the diamond of your dreams later.
- When you are ready for your upgrade, bring in your 1/2 carat or larger diamond, purchased at Pav & Broome, for consultation and evaluation.
- Trade-ins are awarded the full original purchase price, less any taxes or shipping costs.
- Choose your new diamond upgrade. To qualify for the diamond upgrade, the new diamond must be at least twice the size of the original diamond (minimum of half a carat) purchase and of equal or better quality.
- Trade in your original diamond and only pay the difference for your new diamond. (You will receive the full purchase price of your trade-in.)
Any diamond, in good condition, purchased from Pav & Broome Fine Jewelry is eligible for the full-price upgrade credit towards any new diamond purchase with your original sales receipt. Diamond upgrade purchase must be double the size of the original diamond (minimum of half a carat) and equal or better quality.
Because your trade-in eligible diamond was purchased at Pav & Broome Fine Jewelry, our experts will be able to offer you the full value of the original purchase price (charges like tax and shipping are excluded). Trade-in value will be deducted at the time of the upgrade purchase.
Since this is an exclusive program, diamonds purchased at other jewelers are subject to approval for the upgrade program. Damaged diamonds, fancy diamonds, nor diamonds smaller than 0.50 carats are included in this program. Pearls nor colored gemstones qualify for trade-in or upgrade.
Bring in your diamond jewelry for an evaluation today.
Ask an associate for more details.
*Setting not included.