1. All WH pens are handcrafted in our studio in McMinnville, OR.
2. WH is recognized by the editor of Pen World magazine as creating the finest wooden pens in the world.
3. We use multiple materials that have never been used before in our pens including fossil mammoth tooth, fossil mammoth bone, dinosaur bone and fossil brain coral.
4. Many WH pens, open and close via a patented ball and grove mechanism called the Wave Lock.
5. Most pens feature a custom made spring loaded clip, with a gemstone accent.
Our website consists of a sampling of in-stock and available merchandise. We recommend you visit our showroom in downtown Gulfport to shop the full selection of bridal and fashion jewelry, watches, accessories and gifts. Due to the large number of merchandise available from hundreds of designers, including our own designers in house, we cannot provide a full list of items available on our site. Inventory is subject to change and may not currently be in stock, most can be ordered and available within a few days. In these cases, we do appreciate your understanding and patience.