We appreciate the honor we have in being part of life’s moments meant to last and sharing in your most precious memories. Unfortunately, we sometimes go through hard times, but we go through them together.
We wanted to share with you the steps we are taking to keep you-our friends, family, clients, neighbors, and employees-safe amidst the spread of the coronavirus. In addition to following the CDC’s guidelines and recommendations, we are
- Sanitizing all incoming jewelry and watches before they are inspected and placed in inventory.
- Cleaning & sanitizing all jewelry brought in for inspection, service & repair.
- Cleaning & sanitizing all jewelry before & after each piece is tried on.
- Cleaning & sanitizing all door handles, jewelry cases, and countertops regularly throughout the day & after each visit.
- Closing this Saturday, March 21st and will remain closed on Saturdays until further notice.
As always, we are here for you. If there is anything we can do to help you or answer any questions for you, please feel free to contact us via telephone, email or through any of our social media channels. We will get through this. Together.
*Price and availability subject to change.
*Diamond and Gemstone total carat weight represents the approximate carat weight of all diamonds or gemstones set unless noted otherwise. Diamond total weight may vary between 0.01 and 0.07 carats.