The Pikatti MCR series folding knife features a frame in ‘Raindrop’ mokume gane (the ancient forging technique used to decorate the hilts of samurai swords), inlaid with carbon fiber. The blade is hand-forged ‘Raindrop’ damascus by Mike Norris; the button lock and thumb stud are set with smokey quartz. The perfect companion for every occasion, the Pikatti is the smallest of William Henry’s folding knives, and the MCR series knife features the hand-forged metals that are the hallmark of our collection.
William Henry crafts each of its creations as a distinct piece of art – the goal is to build the finest knife possible, using any means available, with an eye towards excellence above all else. William Henry’s magic is in creating a whole that can be more than the sum of its parts, each piece a unique and timeless testament to quality where design, art and function merge into one.
1. All WH knives lock open and all can be unlocked by pushing the gemstone or lock button on the handle. The B06 Ventana and the B02 Morpheus pendant knives also lock closed and can be opened by pushing in the same gemstone.
2. All blades on B and C series models are hand ground in Japan by a 5th generation master bladesmith and his son. E series blades are machine ground, but still hand finished and hand sharpened in our studio in McMinnville, OR.
3. All knives are designed to be carried and used. Most come with a beautiful leather pocket clip case for easy and safe carry.
4. Every piece of every knife from the blade to the smallest screw is custom made so that we can make the finest knife we can conceive of every single time.
5. WH has consistently been recognized as making the finest knives in the World by our peers in the cutlery industry.
Our website consists of a sampling of in-stock and available merchandise. We recommend you visit our showroom in downtown Gulfport to shop the full selection of bridal and fashion jewelry, watches, accessories and gifts. Due to the large number of merchandise available from hundreds of designers, including our own designers in house, we cannot provide a full list of items available on our site. Inventory is subject to change and may not currently be in stock, most can be ordered and available within a few days. In these cases, we do appreciate your understanding and patience.